The WNES Yearbook needs your help. Please submit your yearbook photos for Field Day 2020, 1st Day of School, Pink Out, Orange Out, Halloween, Winter Holiday Attire, WNES Spirit Days, PS I Love You Days, Valentine’s Day, St Patrick’s Day, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, WNES Students at home in their Virtual Classroom Set-Up, WNES Students outside in the snow having some winter fun, along with 5th Grade Moving Up photos.
Please only submit photos with current WNES students. We can not use photos containing non-WNES students.
***Please remember, due to current Covid-19 restrictions, students need to be in masks and social distanced if they are in photos with non-siblings.
Please submit all photos in the highest resolution possible so that they come out as a clear pictures in the yearbook. All images must be jpeg images.
We try our best to make sure that all kids have equal representation throughout these 5th grade pages, so thank you in advance for understanding that not all photos submitted will be able to be used on the candid pages.
***Very important – please make sure you are uploading jpeg images. Our yearbook program will not support other images so unfortunately we will not be able to use any images that are not jpeg images.
Directions for Uploading Photos to Pictavo: To Upload Your Photos: (PLEASE USE GOOGLE CHROME TO AVOID PROGRAM GLITCHES.)
1. Go to https://commpe.pictavo.com on your computer or your phone.
2. School code is 94711 or you can Select State (New York), City (West Nyack), & School (West Nyack Elementary).
3. Sign up for an account or sign in to an existing account.
4. Click “Upload Photos.”
5. Select Photo to Upload from your device.
6. Choose Appropriate Folder for the photo you are uploading. (Please be sure to upload photos into correct folder or they will not be seen when making the page for that category & will not be able to be considered for including in the yearbook.)
7. Press Save.
8. You will now see the photo(s) that you uploaded in My Photos, which is immediately to the right of the upload categories.